SWEET & SPICY BACON WRAPPED SMOKIESThese may be one of the best bite size appetizers every made! These bacon wrapped smokies are so addictive, we bet you can't eat just one. The Habanero Sugar blows them out of this world! INGREDIENTS
- 1 pound bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 pound Lil'smokies (small sausages)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons HEPP'S Habanero Sugar (optional)
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each smokie with bacon and place on a single layer on a large glass baking dish.
- Melt 1 stick of butter and stir in 1 cup of brown sugar and mix well.
- Pour butter/brown sugar mixture over the bacon wrapped smokies.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar over the smokies. If using habanero sugar to spice up, now is the time. Sprinkle evenly over the smokies.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then turn up heat to 400F for about 10-12 minutes or until bacon becomes crispy.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.