Many times when we are behind the salt bar people are intrigued by our HEPP'S Black Lava Sea Salt because of the color, but always wonder what you do with it. This is a perfect example of how to take a basic side like asparagus and dress it up with a little Black Lava Sea Salt.
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- HEPP'S Black Lava Sea Salt
- Heat a large skillet to medium - high heat
- Add asparagus and olive oil, stir until asparagus is lightly cover
- Cover, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until asparagus is tender (add 10 more minutes if you prefer a more well done)
- Finish with a squeeze fresh lemon juice and a pinch of HEPP'S black lava sea salt
Note: One of the unique natural properties of the black lava salt is the trace amount of charcoal which is a natural detoxifier, Bonus!!
Alternatives: You can use any salt from our HEPP'S Salt collection to finish off your asparagus some of our other favorites are Lemon, Mesquite Smoked, Thai Ginger, and Ghost Pepper Sea Salt.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.