HEPP'S Wild Caught Salmon and Garlic Mashed CauliflowerThis is a quick and easy meal for you and your family, full of nothing but healthy nutrients and vitamins. Instead of mashed potatoes we mashed cauliflower as a substitute and added flavor using our sea salt. At HEPP'S we want to help teach how to eat clean and support the farm to table concept. Ingredients: Salmon:
- Wild caught salmon - Be sure to buy the wild caught it costs a little more but it is worth it!!
- Your favorite teriyaki marinade, low sodium if possible,
- preheat oven to 350
- Place salmon on a baking pan lined with tin foil ( for quick and easy clean up)
- Top with just enough marinade to cover salmon
- place in oven and bake for 20 mins.
- Medium head of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Boils water on high heat
- wash and cut cauliflower in small pieces. Once the water is boiling cook for 6 minutes, drain and pat dry with paper towels. Do not let cool
- In a food processor, or blender combine all the ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Top with your choice of HEPP'S Salt for desired flavor.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.