HEPP'S Truffle Mashed PotatoesI think it is pretty safe to say everybody loves mashed potatoes especially at thanksgiving, this year we decided to change things up a bit. The first thing we did differently was instead of mashing by hand we used our food processor and hand blender to whip the potatoes so they were light and creamy rather than thick and chunky. Surprisingly it really made a difference, all of our guests loved it and told us to keep doing it this way. The other magic trick we used this year was our HEPP'S Truffle Salt, if you know us you know this is what we are famous for, you pick which one Black or White either will make these potatoes magically delicious. Serves 10 Ingredients:
- 3 pounds Idaho potatoes, peeled and cut into large dice
- 1 tablespoon HEPP'S Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 6 cloves roasted garlic cloves, pureed
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- HEPP'S Black or White Truffle Sea Salt
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan, add cold water just to cover and 1 tablespoon of HEPP'S Himalayan Pink Sea Salt. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until tender. Drain well
- While the potatoes are cooking, combine the milk, garlic puree and butter in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat.
- Slowly add the milk mixture into the potatoes while running through a food processor or hand blender until combined.
- Fold in the mascarpone and finish with HEPP'S Black or White Truffle Salt to taste.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.