This is a great salad whether you need to eat gluten free or not, quinoa pasta is so close to regular pasta you will never know the difference. The other great thing about this salad is the many different ways you can change it up and make a whole new experience. This recipe is a good base to start with but you can add as many vegetables or meats (or not) as you want. It is also great if you have a refrigerator full of leftovers and you unsure what to do with all of it.
- 3 Cups quinoa pasta spirals
- 1 cup arugula
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup goat cheese (could use shaved parmesan)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts, or 1 1/2 cup shrimp if desired
- HEPP'S Lemon Sea Salt
In a large sauce pan bring 4 cups of water to a boil, add pasta reduce to medium heat and continue to boil for 6 to 9 minutes.
Drain well, and place in a serving bowl.
Toss with arugula, tomatoes, basil, goat cheese, olive oil and choice of protein if desired.
Alternatives: White Truffle Sea Salt, Applewood or 7- Fire smoked sea salt, Himalayan PInk sea salt
Leave a comment