HEPP'S Caprese On a StickThere is nothing better and more refreshing than fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil combined together and topped with a little of the best balsamic and sea salt. These are bite size and no mess. A perfect appetizer and crowd pleaser for any party. Serves a party size of 8-10 Ingredients:
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 container of Fresh Mozzarella "Cherry" size
- 20 Leaves Fresh Basil
- Balsamic Reduction, we only use Gourmet Blends original
- HEPP'S Signature Flake Sea Salt
- 20 toothpicks
- Rinse tomatoes and set aside to dry.
- Pull basil leaves from steams.
- Drain mozzarella.
- One by one, place a toothpick through the middle of the tomato, a leaf of basil on top (if the leaves are big you can fold them or cut them to fit), a circle of mozzarella on top of the basil, then the other tomato on top of that.
- Drizzle a plate or platter with balsamic reduction and arrange as you wish, finish with HEPP'S Signature flake Sea Salt on top. Store them covered in the fridge.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.