CRISPY LOADED HASSELBACK POTATO BITESThese little guys are so easy to make and pack so much flavor with simple ingredients. Dress them up as mini footballs and make the perfect party favor! #superbowl We always serve these when hosting any sports event. INGREDIENTS
- 1 pound small potatoes ( about 2 inch across- red or yukon work great)
- Olive Oil
- HEPP'S Kosher Flake Sea Salt
- Sliced colby jack cheese, cut into small 1/2 inch squares
- Light sour cream
- Cooked bacon, chopped
- Sliced green onions
- HEPPS Sea Salt ( we love using several varieties, hickory, ghost pepper, rosemary, white truffle, roasted garlic)
- Place chopsticks on each side of the potato. Using a sharp knife, make several cuts though each potato, avoiding cutting all the way down. ( chopsticks will prevent that). Place Potatoes on baking sheet.
- Rub cut potatoes w/olive oil and sprinkle with Kosher Salt.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Pull out of oven and place cheese squares between a few of the cuts (3-4) on each potato.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Let cool for 5-7 minutes before topping with sour cream, bacon, onions, and your choice of naturally blended sea salts.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.