HEPP'S Smokey Bacon Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
Calling all football fans!! The big game day is finally here and your super bowl party spread will not be complete without these delicious stuffed Jalapeno peppers!! With the right tools these are very quick to put together and the best part is they can be made on the grill!!
- 12-16 jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 package of cooked bacon, minced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/4 chives minced
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup grates monterey jack cheese
- HEPP'S Smoked Salt- Applewood, 7-fire, hickory, mesquite, or alderwood
- Cut the tops off the jalapeno poppers and core them removing all the seeds.as shown in the above pictures.
- Cook bacon, and mince.
- Saute the butter, onion and chives until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- Make the filling by mixing the cream cheese, monterey jack cheese, bacon, onion, and chives. Add your choice of smoked salt to taste.
- Fill the peppers with the filling and place a popper tray/holder.
- Set the grill to medium heat (around 350F - 400F) and close the lid. Grill for 12-15 minutes or until the peppers soften.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.