HEPP'S Smokey Bacon Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
- 12-16 jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 package of cooked bacon, minced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/4 chives minced
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup grates monterey jack cheese
- HEPP'S Smoked Salt- Applewood, 7-fire, hickory, mesquite, or alderwood
- Cut the tops off the jalapeno poppers and core them removing all the seeds.as shown in the above pictures.
- Cook bacon, and mince.
- Saute the butter, onion and chives until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- Make the filling by mixing the cream cheese, monterey jack cheese, bacon, onion, and chives. Add your choice of smoked salt to taste.
- Fill the peppers with the filling and place a popper tray/holder.
- Set the grill to medium heat (around 350F - 400F) and close the lid. Grill for 12-15 minutes or until the peppers soften.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.