HEPP'S Roasted Salmon with Spicy Cauliflower
Spring is in the air, at my house we have felt the need to take a break from heavy pastas and meat dishes and make some room for the lighter side of eating. This is a quick and easy recipe that makes great tasting salmon with nice light flavoring.
Prep 15 mins
Total 45 mins
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon HEPP'S Habanero or Ghost Pepper sea salt,
- Ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cored and cut into large florets
- 4 skinless salmon fillets, (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 4 thin lemon slices, halved, plus 4 wedges, for serving
Alternatives: HEPP'S Alderwood Smoked salt ( for salmon), HEPP'S Aussie Flake can replace the Habanero or Ghost Pepper if you want to avoid the hot and spicy when cooking, you also have the option of using Habanero or Ghost Pepper as the finishing salt rather than using it while cooking.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Using a chefs knife, coarsely chop garlic.
- Place into a large bowl; add HEPP'S sea salt; add 2 Tbls of oil and add as needed, and mix to combine. Add cauliflower, and toss to coat. Spread mixture in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet ( Covered with parchment paper or tine foil for easy clean up) . Roast until starting to soften, about 15 minutes.
- Lightly coat with olive oil and season salmon with HEPP'S Aussie Flake sea salt and pepper. Remove baking sheet from oven; push cauliflower to sides, and place fillets in the center. Arrange two half-slices of lemon on each fillet. Return to oven; bake until fish is opaque throughout, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
You can find all varieties of our sea sale at www.heppssalt.com or visit us at your local farmers market
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.