HEPP'S Roasted Salmon with Spicy CauliflowerSpring is in the air, at my house we have felt the need to take a break from heavy pastas and meat dishes and make some room for the lighter side of eating. This is a quick and easy recipe that makes great tasting salmon with nice light flavoring. Serves 4 Prep 15 mins Total 45 mins
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon HEPP'S Habanero or Ghost Pepper sea salt,
- Ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cored and cut into large florets
- 4 skinless salmon fillets, (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 4 thin lemon slices, halved, plus 4 wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Using a chefs knife, coarsely chop garlic.
- Place into a large bowl; add HEPP'S sea salt; add 2 Tbls of oil and add as needed, and mix to combine. Add cauliflower, and toss to coat. Spread mixture in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet ( Covered with parchment paper or tine foil for easy clean up) . Roast until starting to soften, about 15 minutes.
- Lightly coat with olive oil and season salmon with HEPP'S Aussie Flake sea salt and pepper. Remove baking sheet from oven; push cauliflower to sides, and place fillets in the center. Arrange two half-slices of lemon on each fillet. Return to oven; bake until fish is opaque throughout, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.