Roasted Asparagus is the perfect side dish for Passover seder. It is easy to make, and the color and taste complement meat main dishes.
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- olive oil
- HEPP'S Fleur de Sel Kosher sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash and trim the ends off the asparagus spears.
3. Lay the asparagus spears on baking sheet. Sprinkle olive oil and HEPP'S Fleur de Sel Kosher sea salt over the asparagus.
4. Roast for 15 minutes. Asparagus is ready when it is a nice bright green color and tender.
Other Kosher HEPP'S Sea Salt: Black Lava sea salt, Red Clay sea salt, Sel Gris sea salt, Aussie Flake sea salt, and himalayan sea salt.