Every great party starts with great snacks, try this DIY tortilla chip recipe for your Cinco de Mayo fiesta. It is a healthy twist on your traditional tortilla chips to be paired your favorite dip. Adding our HEPP'S lemon or Citrus Cyprus Flake sea salt
is also a great way to make your dish stand out from the crowd and WOW your guests with that extra pop of flavor.
1 package corn tortilla
2 tablespoons oil
HEPP'S Lemon sea salt or HEPP'S Citrus Cyprus flake salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Brush on a light coating of oil on one side of each tortilla
3. Stack the tortillas greased side up in an even pile, with a sharp knife or a serrated knife cut the pile in half, then quarters and then into eighths.
4. Arrange them greased side up on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle HEPP'S lemon or Citrus Cyprus Flake sea salt
on top ( add as little or as much as you want)
5. Place them in oven for about 10 minutes or until they are crisp and just beginning to brown lightly. Be sure to watch them closely so they don't become over baked.
Alternatives: For spicy chips you can add either HEPP'S Chipotle, Habanero, or Ghostpepper sea salt. You can also our regular Cyprus flake or Aussie flake if you are looking for just a good regular sea salt flavor.
Leave a comment