Here at HEPP'S we spend a lot of time in our test kitchen taking everyday meal ideas and enhancing them with our many salts. This is a very basic recipe but can have so many different flavors depending on how you season it.
Cooking and Prep time 30 minutes
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced or cubed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons teriyake sauce or favorite marinade
- 1 medium red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini cut in halves.
- 1 cup sliced or shaved carrots
- 1 large hand full of snap peas or any other favorite vegetable
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame/olive oil
- 1 teaspoon HEPP'S Roasted Garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon HEPP'S Thai Ginger salt
- 2 cups brown rice
Alternatives- Worlds Hottest salt HEPP'S Ghost Pepper or Habanero for kick, Chipotle or Spicy Curry for extra flavor.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat, add rice and HEPP'S Thai Ginger salt .
- Trim and cut chicken, place in bowl, cover with marinade and place in refrigerator.
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame/ olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir bell peppers, zucchini, snap peas, carrots, any other vegetable and onion until just tender, about 5 minutes. Remove vegetables from skillet and keep warm.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Heat 1 tablespoon sesame/ olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken until slightly pink on the inside, about 2 minutes per side; return vegetables and reserved marinade to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until chicken is longer pink in the middle and vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve over rice. Finish with HEPP'S Roasted Garlic salt and desired amount of teriyake sauce.
Leave a comment