HEPP'S Beer MargaritasIf you haven't tried yet you should, the beer margarita. We added HEPP'S 7- Fire Smoked Salt to add that smoky sweet taste. Again we juiced our limes and lemon, NO store bought mixes!! All Ingredients are natural and can be bought fresh from your local farmers markets. If you don't have a juicer it is just as easy to freshly squeeze but be sure to do it over a mesh strainer to catch seeds and unwanted pulp. Ingredients:
- 3 limes- juiced or squeezed
- 3 lemons- juiced or squeezed
- 6 ounces light beer
- 6 ounces Casa Noble Anejo Tequila
- Lime slices, to garnish
- HEPP'S 7-Fire Smoked Salt
- Fill blender with ice. Add lemon juice, lime juice, beer and tequila and blend till slushy.
- Use lime wedge to wet the rim of each glass then dip in a pile of a HEPP'S 7 - Fire smoked salt.
- Pour into prepared glasses and garnish with a lime slice.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.