HEPP'S Awesome Avacado
We love Avocados!! Not only are they high in fiber, potassium, folate and B6 but one globe contains over 1/3 of our daily intake of Vitamin C & K. It is amazing so much goodness is packed into one little fruit! The best part is that there are so many different ways to sneak them into your diet daily. This one is one of our favorites, created by they guys from Soledad goat cheese, if you visit the Pacific Palisades Farmers Market on Sundays you might just get lucky enough to enjoy one freshly made with produce from all the market vendors.
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Tomato's diced
- 1/2 Red Onion diced
- 1-2 jalapeno's diced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon goat cheese
- HEPP'S Ghost Pepper Sea Salt
Alternatives: Any of our salts pair well with avocados try an applewood or 7 fire smoked, lemon or lime, or himalayan pink sea salt.
- Finely dice the tomatoes, red onion, and jalapeno's and put them in a small bowl
- Mince Cilantro, set to the side
- Slice the lime in half and squeeze fresh juice into the bowl, gently mix to combine flavors
- Slice Avocado in half,
- place 1 tablespoon goat cheese in center
- add scoop of fresh tomato mixture
- Finish with cilantro and HEPP'S Ghost pepper Sea Salt
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.