FARMERS MARKET CHICKEN WRAP
This healthy wrap was built when we were working at a farmers market and were starving. We had some leftover chicken and thought we would make a healthy wrap for lunch.
- Tortilla wraps
- 1 Tomato, sliced and halved
- 1 Avocado, cubed
- 1/2 Red onion
- 6-8 pomegranates
- Butter lettuce, 1 leaf per wrap
- 1 chicken breast grilled or baked, sliced
- Favorite Salad dressing
Preheat oven or grill to 400 degrees
- Lightly coat chicken with olive oil and season chicken breast with himalayan salt and pepper
- Baked or grill until no longer pink in middle. 25-30 minute in oven or 8-12 minute on the grill.
- Let cool and slice
- Assemble wrap by placing wrap on plate, add butter lettuce, chicken, red onion, avocado, pomegranates, and tomato.
- drizzle with favorite dressing and roll tight.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.