CHICKEN TEX-MEX SALAD
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and sliced
1⁄2 cup white cheddar, shredded
- 1 small avocado, diced
2⁄3 cup corn, about 1 ear
1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6-8 leaves romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
1⁄2 cup baked tortilla chips, crushed
- 1-2 cup white rice cooked
- Chipotle Sea Salt
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- pinch of Sel Gris Sea Salt
- To make the cilantro lime dressing, combine cilantro, Greek yogurt, garlic, lime juice and salt in the bowl of a food processor. With the motor running, add olive oil and vinegar in a slow stream until emulsified; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cheese, avocado, corn, onion, black beans, lettuce and red pepper.
- Place small scoop of rice in bowl and top with salad. Sprinkle each with tortilla chips and lightly season with chipotle sea salt
- Lightly drizzle Cilantro-Lime dressing over salad.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.