This year add something new to your dip selection. This Sriracha dip is creamy with a touch of heat and is perfect for dipping avocado fries, chips, and vegetables in.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove- minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp Srircha or to taste (make it as hot as you want it)
- pepper to taste
- Pinch of HEPP'S Signature Flake or flavored Lemon or Lime Sea Salt.
Alternatives: Add some 7- fire or Mesquite Smoked salt for a hot and smoky flavor.
- In a medium size bowl combine Greek yogurt, garlic, lime juice. Mix well
- Add Sriracha 1 tsp at a time, tasting as you go to make sure not to over heat it.
- Add Pepper and HEPP'S salt to taste.
- Cover and refridgerate, serve cold.
Leave a comment