What better way to start the day than with a protein packed breakfast! This is a quick, easy, and healthy recipe that only needs 5 ingredients. Also a great way to use that left over chicken from the night before. This is gluten free and can be dairy free if cheese is replaced with goat cheese.
HEPP'S Smoked Sea Salt-
- 6 eggs preferably organic or cage free
- 1 Organic chicken breast diced
- 1 cup organic spinach leaves
- 1 tomato diced or cubed
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese - can be replaced with goat cheese for daily free
for this recipe we used our applewood but you can pick your favorite!!
1. If chicken isn't already cooked, cook chicken it can be grilled, sauteed, or baked however you please.
2. Cube chicken
3. Scramble eggs, they can be cooked all together or three at a time. If you want to pull yokes out go ahead to make it an egg white scramble or leave one in totally up to your preference!
4. Add cubed chicken once eggs are mostly cooked and heat for 1 - 2 minutes.
5. While eggs are cooking add 1/2 cup spinach to each plate
6. Place eggs on top of spinach leaves, top with tomatoes, cheese.
7. Finish with HEPP'S Applewood Smoked Salt 1 or 2 pinches.
Find our Applewood smoked salt, and much more at www.heppssalt.com
Leave a comment