Of course we could not forget the classic margarita. However with HEPP'S you can make it as original as you want. For this recipe we used HEPP'S Ghost Pepper Sea Salt to add some major heat, but salt goes hand in hand with margaritas so you can use any flavor of HEPP'S you want and still be a hit with your guests!
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice, plus 1 lime wedge
- 1 cup ounces club soda
- 6 ounces Casa Noble Reposado Tequila
- 3 ounces Triple Sec or Cointreau
- HEPP'S Habanero Sea Salt
Alternatives: HEPP'S lemon sea salt, HEPP'S Habanero Sea Salt or HEPP'S Habanero Sugar
- Combine lime juice, club soda, tequila and Triple Sec in a shaker with ice.
- Rub the rim of four 10-ounce glasses with the lime wedge and dip in HEPP'S Habanero Sea Salt.
- Fill the glasses with ice and top with mixture.
Leave a comment