This Margarita is the perfect combination sweet on heat. We used all natural ingredients NO mixes allowed! We juiced our strawberries, and limes if you don't have a juicer you can put the strawberries in a blender with a little water and blend until smooth. I would suggest with the limes you manually squeeze over a strainer. By adding HEPP'S habanero sugar
to the rim this drink will keep people coming back for more but be careful this sugar packs a punch.
- 4 oz. fresh or frozen strawberries
- 6 oz. Casa Noble Crystal Tequila
- 1 lime, juiced
- 6 oz. club soda
- 1 tbs. agave nectar (or to taste)
- Splash Triple sec
- HEPP'S Habanero Sugar for rim ( very hot!!)
Alternatives- HEPP'S salt can be used instead of the sugar, if you still some hear you can use our HEPP'S habanero salt, or for a different taste an applewood smoked salt. HEPP'S black lava is also a great salt that looks really cool - See Skinny on skinny recipe for picture.
- Add the Strawberries to the juicer or to a blender. Blend until smooth. place a fine mesh strainer over a bowl pour the puree into the strainer to remove the seeds.- if juiced this mesh is not necessary
- Add ingredients over ice in a shaker, shake well.
- Take lime wedge run over the rim of each glass and dip in pile of HEPP'S Habanero sugar until the complete rim is covered ( * option- you can cover only half or dip one side of lime in the sugar pile and place on rim for those who may want less heat or sugar. )
- Fill glass with ice and pour in mixture.
Leave a comment