HEPP'S Rosemary- Lemon Grilled Shrimp Salad
When the sun is shining and the temperature rises who can resist a light crunchy refreshing salad? This is perfect for summer days and nights.
serves 3 to 4 people
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon HEPP'S Rosemary sea salt
- Juice and zest from 1 lemon
- HEPP'S Cyprus flake sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
Alternatives: HEPP'S Black Lava sea salt, HEPP'S Aussie Flake or HEPP's Applewood smoked sea salt all can be using instead of Cyprus flake.
- Chop romaine ( or any other mixture of fresh greens) and place in large bowl, set aside be sure they have been washed and dried.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, 1 tablespoon rosemary, and half of the lemon zest; season with HEPP'S Cyprus flake sea salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Preheat pan over medium-high heat. Place shrimp on pan and cook, turning once, until cooked through, about 1 minute per side. Transfer shrimp to a serving platter and drizzle with remaining olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with teaspoon HEPP'S Rosemary sea salt and lemon zest; serve immediately.
Leave a comment