Looking for a new quick and easy pasta dinner idea, this is for you. You can pretty much use any pasta, and vegetable you want and make a great meal.
- 3 potatoes
- Ziti or Penne pasta noodles
- 1/4 lb green beans
- 1/2 cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- pinch of HEPP'S Rosemary Sea Salt
*Alternative Salts. Applewood Smoked Sea Salt, Lemon Sea Salt, Cyprus Flake Sea Salt, and Black or White Truffle Sea Salt
Find these and many more at www.heppssalt.com or at any of our farmers market locations.
- Boil 3 potatoes over medium heat, and cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain. When cool, remove skins and cut into cubes.
- Meanwhile, cook ¾ lb ziti or penne pasta according to package directions. Add 1/4 lb green beans, trimmed and cut into thirds, to the boiling pasta water about 5 minutes before pasta is done. Drain the pasta and beans, reserving about ½ cup of the cooking water.
- In a serving bowl, mix a few tablespoons cooking water with 1 cup pesto. Add potatoes, pasta,beans and HEPP'S Rosemary Sea Salt ; toss to combine. Add more cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce. Top with ½ cup grated parmesan cheese and serve
Leave a comment