This week in the salt lab we created our own shamrock shakes using our new Sweet Fusion sugars just in time for St. Patrick's day. Try our Dark Cacao, Raspberry or Vanilla Bean sugars to rim your glass and in the shake. This is the non alcoholic version but you can always add your own creative kick to make it a party favorite.
- 4 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of pure peppermint extract
- 1½ to 2 cups of low-fat milk – depending on desired thickness
- 3 tablespoons of sugar - HEPPS' Vanilla Bean
- Green food coloring
HEPP'S Sweet Fusion will be available on line very soon, you can find them at all our farmers market locations.
- Lightly coat the rim our your glass with some of the vanilla extract or peppermint extract and dip the rim in HEPP'S Sweet Fusion Sugar your choice
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Leave a comment