This recipe didn't make it in time for our Oscar Party Must Haves segment but it should have. I am a big fan of Mojitos but this champagne twist brings it to a whole new level. Try it with our Ginger sugar for the rim and the simple syrup.
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce HEPP'S Sweet Fusion Ginger Sugar Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces rum, preferably 10 Cane
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 ounces Champagne or Prosecco, chilled
- HEPP'S Sweet Fusion Ginger Sugar raw for rimming
All HEPP'S Sweet Fusion Sugars will be available online soon, you can get them now at our farmers market locations.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together mint, lime juice, and HEPP'S Ginger simple syrup to release mint oils.
- Add rum and bitters; shake over ice.
- Coat rim with lime juice and dip in HEPP'S Ginger Sugar,
- Strain into a cocktail glass or coupe.
- Top with Champagne.
Leave a comment