HEPP'S Oscar Night Vodka Playbook
OSCAR NIGHT VODKA PLAYBOOK
*makes one drink (feel free to double, triple, etc. to make a batch for a crowd!
- 1 1/2 oz pear vodka
- 1 1/2 oz pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 oz cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 raspberries for garnish
- HEPP'S Sweet Fusion Vanilla Bean Sugar
- Run a lemon wedge along the edge of each glass, then dip into a plate piled with HEPP'S Sweet Fusion Vanilla Bean Sugar, ( available at farmers market locations this weekend!!) twist the glass back and forth in the sugar to evenly coat.
- Add a couple raspberries to glass, then top with pear vodka, pineapple juice and cranberry juice. Stir if desired (or leave unstirred to give a slight ombré effect to the drink’s appearance)
Leave a comment